On Wednesday, February 3, we’re sponsoring another one of our popular Lunchinars!
So, what’s a Lunchinar?
It’s a FREE live streaming school PR micro-event that runs from 12:15 – 1 pm.
Imagine a 45 minute topical and friendly lunchtime get-together with other school communicators who are all eager to “grow in what they know.”
They’re a blast.
SCN’s January Lunchinar attracted school PR pros from seven different states!
Every Lunchinar is hosted by our able and awesome host Holly McCaw, the communications director of Otsego Public Schools.
Holly’s lined up another incredible guest for February – Superintendent Kelly Middleton, Superintendent of Newport Independent Schools in the Cincinnati suburb of Newport, Kentucky.
You might recall our profile about Kelly a few months ago.
It was written by SCN feature writer Kym Reinstadler and it followed Kelly’s fantastic presentation at the MSPRA Spring Seminar on customer service.
You couldn’t ask for a more relevant topic, that’s for sure.
Many of today’s most insightful business and organizational leaders have proclaimed customer service to be the new marketing, and Kelly is a champion in this arena.
Please join us.
Wednesday, Feb. 3, from 12:15 – 1 pm.
Here are the steps:
1. Check if you have room on your schedule for the Lunchinar.
2. Click on the email link below and tell me to sign you up.
3. Feel free to include a question you’d like Holly to ask Kelly.
4. On Wednesday, a little bit before Noon, I will email you the Lunchinar link.
5. Click on this link on Feb, 3 from your desktop, tablet, or smartphone.
6. And bingo! We’ll all be able to have lunch and learn together at 12:15 pm.
The Zoom audio/visual live chat system works great.
You won’t need to download any software.
You won’t need to use meeting codes.
You won’t need to pay one cent.
The more, the merrier!