On Wednesday, March 9, we’re sponsoring another one of our popular #scnLunchinars!
So, what’s an #scnLunchinar?
It’s a FREE live streaming school PR micro-event that runs from 12:15 – 1 pm.
Imagine a 45 minute topical and friendly virtual lunchtime get-together with other school communicators who are all eager to “grow in what they know.”
That’s a Lunchinar.
Our February #scnLunchinar guest was Superintendent Kelly Middleton, Superintendent of Newport Independent Schools in the Cincinnati suburb of Newport, Kentucky.
His real-world, real-commitment pointers for improving customer service in our schools were fantastic.
So let’s keep the good learning & good lunching going!
Every #scnLunchinar is hosted by our able and awesome host Holly McCaw, the communications director of Otsego Public Schools.
Holly’s lined up another incredible guest for March – Amy Schmittauer of Savvy Sexy Social.
Amy’s a rockstar in personal brand-building, social media, video production, and online marketing.
Oh yeah, there’s a lot we can learn from Amy that has value for our schools.
And maybe, Amy will even tell us about the book she’s writing!
Please join us.
Wednesday, March 9, from 12:15 – 1 pm.
Here are the steps:
1. Check if you have room on your schedule for the #scnLunchinar.
2. Click on the email link below and tell me to sign you up.
3. Feel free to include a question you’d like Holly to ask Amy.
4. On Wednesday morning, March 9, I will email you the #scnLunchinar link.
5. Just click on this link from your desktop, tablet, or smartphone.
6. And bingo! We’ll all be able to have lunch and learn together at 12:15 pm.
The Zoom audio/visual live chat system works great.
You won’t need to download any software.
You won’t need to use meeting codes.
You won’t need to pay one cent.
As always the more, the merrier!