Join us on Wednesday for our 45 minute Lunchinar.
On Wednesday, January 6, we’re sponsoring our second-ever Lunchinar!
It’s a FREE live streaming 45 minute school PR micro-event that’ll run from 12:15 – 1 pm.
You might consider it a guided topical chat – or just a friendly gab fest among school communicators eager learn a bit more while eating lunch – but either way, you get the idea.
Our first-ever Lunchinar a couple of months ago was a huge success and we’re going to offer similar value-packed (and fun!) “professional conversations” at least once a month throughout 2016.
Thank goodness we have a talented and awesome host in Holly McCaw, the communications director of Otsego Public Schools.
Holly’s lined up an incredible guest for us this month– Jen Harris, the Director of Communications for Arlington Public Schools in Virginia.
You might recall our profile about Jen published back in November.
It was written by SCN feature writer Kym Reinstadler and was one of our most popular posts.
Many of you responded by saying you wanted to learn directly from Jen about how she and members of her school district’s PR team were crushing it on Twitter and using hashtags so effectively.
So I hope you can join us!
Wednesday, Jan. 6, from 12:15 – 1 pm.
Here are the steps:
1. See if your schedule can squeeze in the FREE Lunchinar.
2. Click on the email link below. Tell me to sign you up.
3. Feel free to include a question you’d like Holly to ask Jen.
4. On Wednesday, a little before Noon, I will email you the Lunchinar link.
5. Click on this link from your desktop, tablet, or smartphone.
6. And tah-dah! We’ll all be able to have lunch and learn together at 12:15 pm.
The Zoom audio/visual live chat system is actually pretty cool.
You won’t need to download any software.
You won’t need to use meeting codes.
You won’t need to pay one cent.
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.